Home / Products / Solvent Cement
Solvent Cement is used to join two or more pipes or join a pipe to a fitting or a fitting to a fitting. Its quality plays a major role in the strength of the joint formed.
Kisan Solvent Cement is renowned among consumers for its quality.
There are 2 types of Solvent Cement that are on offer:-
- Solvent Cement for PVC Pipes & Fittings as per IS 14182 : 1994 available in plastic pet bottles of 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml & 1Ltr. It is also available 5 Ltr. Jerry Cans, 30 Ltr. Carboy & 200 Ltr. Barrels.
- Solvent Cement for Kisan Freeflow ASTM Pipes & Fittings available in Tins of 50ml, 118ml, 237ml, 473ml & 946ml.
- Clear, high strength & quick setting
- High bond strength & suitable for all Classes, Schedules & Sizes of PVC pipes & fittings
Precautions for handling Solvent Cement
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with skin
- Shake the Solvent Cement container thoroughly before use
- Do not breathe Solvent Cement vapour
- Do not smoke while working with Solvent Cement as it is highly inflammable
- Always replace lids tightly after use
Approximate consumption of Solvent Cement during application in PVC Pipes
|Pipe Diameter (in mm)||20||25||32||40||50||63||75||90||110||140||160||180||200||225||250||280||315||355||400||450|
|Joints possible/Ltr. (Approx.)||324||270||225||180||130||125||103||79||54||36||27||25||15||12||9||7||5||3||2||2|